Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Summer Shoes

 I can't resist a good pair of shoes and with summer coming it's a perfect excuse to add a few new pairs to my wardrobe.

Here are the shoes I'm loving at the moment.


Primark


Primark have lovely shoes in at the moment and to be honest its hard to stop at just one pair but here are my picks.



Shop in store




Shop in store






Next


How gorgeous are these shoes? The perils and studs are right up my street and will instantly make a fashion statement to your summer wardrobe. These will not leave my feet!  



Dune


Obviously there needs to be some flat sandals and this jeweled heel pair is perfect for day and night








Wish List

So it's nice to have a wish list of the 'If I had all the money in the world' kind so here is mine

J'ADOIR

If you have a spare £650 then these will be perfect for summer!

Pic Dior




Whats your favourite summer shoe?


Leanne x 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig