Monday, May 8, 2017

Is this the best mascara ever?

I think I have lost count the mascaras I have bought and not thought too much of and with weekly adverts promising to give us the lashes of our dreams do they really?


L'Oreal have over 25 different mascaras on their website and I have probably tested them all. To date my favourite was 'False lash superstar X' but I found it to be a 'faf' with using the two different steps as I'm often in a rush from the gym most mornings, but now finally they have launched in my opinion their best mascara yet

Miss Baby Roll



There are other 'Roller' mascara's on the market but I wasn't prepared to pay the price tag for something that will not live up to the adverts but at £7.99 I was prepared to give this one a try. 

Miss Baby Roll promises mega volume and it does just that. With a flexible rubber wand the mascara glides on easily with no clumping. You can layer this mascara several times to build your desired length.


For The Bold 


For the bold out there Miss baby roll is available in spring colours too; teal, indigo and lilac. Perfect for the festival seasons ahead. 

Pic: L'Oreal paris

Tried and Tested





Is there a mascara that you this is amazing as I would love to know and if it wont break the bank then I can give it a go?

Speak soon

Leanne x












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig