Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Date Day Fashion

New fashion pieces for a date day is a must right? 


Even after 8 years I get excited for a date day with Mike, we live together but daily life means we can be like passing ships as the saying goes. 

Now Mike is 100% not into fashion at all but I am so therefore I needed a new outfit when we recently had two date days. 

Date One 


Our first date day was more a date night and was a casual dinner in Norwich. 
I wanted to keep the casual vibe so opted for jeans and a top.
The jeans luckily came through on order that day so it was perfect timing and the jeans in questions are the pearl and ball embellished jeans from Zara. 
I have seen these jeans all over Instagram and thought they were lovely and after failing to fit into the size 10 in-store I had to order the 12's in. 
I teamed my new jeans with a new top from Shein. Shein was a sponsored feed on my Facebook and I am now hooked. All the fashion pieces are just gorgeous and so affordable. 

My look was topped off with some tassel shoes from a few years ago, leather jacket and Louis Vuitton bag. 





Shop the look

Top 
Bag 


Date Two 


Date two was was in the beautiful Cambridge. Like date one I chose jeans but this time a tassel pair from Topshop.
I teamed these jeans with a top I had picked up from a concession within the Topshop store called 'Nobody's Child'.
I had not seen this brand before but it really is lovely and you should check out their website!
This beautiful top was just £22 and I wore tucked in slightly with a Topshop belt and Karen Millen shoe boots. 
I love the cold shoulder style of this top and the pretty button detail down the front made it extra feminine with a slightly vintage feel. 











Shop The Look 




Belt: No longer available 

Shoes Similar style  






Thank you for taking a look 

See you soon x 









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig