Sunday, January 8, 2017

What Leanne Bought Sale Shopping


I have not bought massive amounts in the sales this January but I finally own something I have lusted after for a long time. 

So here is a relatively short video (I can get very chatty) of what I have been spending my pennies on this post Christmas sale. If the items are still available then links are in the YouTube description bar. 

The last two items are particularly my absolutely favourites; I literally love them... I say that alot I know but those two things I have been looking at for years and I'm so happy to finally own one.. or two. 

What have you been buying? 






Thank you for watching

leanne x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig