Sunday, January 15, 2017

Summer Fashion Wish List

What is a better way to spend January when you have no money?

Pretend that you do and draw up your summer fashion wish list. 


After overindulging in the post Christmas sales (See what I brought here) I have found myself penny poor for any items other than essentials.. like food. 
I have therefore decided to ease my fashion cravings by searching for items that I would love to own this summer. I love looking at fellow bloggers' style on Instagram and have fallen in love with lots of different looks; sadly my income does not stretch to all on my list but one can dream to owning at least one (fingers crossed)

My Wish List 


Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt 


After seeing Brittany Xavier (Thrifts and Threads) teaming the classic T-shirt with trainer's and tailored black trousers I was hooked on the style. The T-Shirt is now top of my wish list and at £40 it wont break the bank. 

Tommyhilfiger.com 


Gucci Shoes 


I'm not too fussy with this one as I love the look of several styles from pumps and sandals to trainers. I started to stalk the Gucci website after seeing Lydia Millen in her gorgeous pink pumps last year... I'm still yet to own any. 


Princetown leather slipper 
£480

Gucci.com

Metallic leather slide £565

Gucci.com

Ace embroided low top sneaker £475

Gucci.com


Chanel sunglasses 

I brought a pair of Chanel glass years ago but the style never really suited me, it was more of an impulse purchase as the store assistant in our local opticians treated me as though I could not afford them so I was merely proving a point. Move forward years and I would love to own another pair. This pair has caught my eye, I love the cat eye look as it gives a vintage feel. 

Cat eye sunglasses £355


Chanel.com






Gap Jeans 

After purchasing my first pair of Gap jeans last year I am hooked on their fit and style. Here is what my eye is on for spring. 


Mid rise destructive vintage straight jean £44.95


Gap.com




I'm sure between now and summer my list would have grown considerable as I am always seeing so many of the people I follow on social medica in lovely fashion and it gives me inspiration. I may not be able to stretch to all my list but a girl can dream. 

Thank you for reading 

Leanne x




*picturess direct from main brands website, link to picturess included. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts....comment below x

© Charlene and Leanne . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig